Smaller Caravans, Campervans, Pop Tops and Boats
We have Open sites and a range of covered sites suitable for Campervans from 3 metres wide, 7metres long and up to 3m high.
Preparing your Campervan for Storage:
Choosing Neales Storage for your Campervan will give you the peace of mind that your vehicle is in a secure and safe place. Preparing your motorhome correctly for storage will help to reduce the risk of any surprises when you wish to use it again..
- Remove ALL foodstuffs, leave fridge doors open to prevent mould.
- Thoroughly clean the hob and oven.
- Open drawers, but leave large cupboards closed to prevent warping.
- Ensure the toilet is clean.
- Disconnect Gas Bottles.
- Turn off ALL electrical items that may drain batteries.
- Remove batteries from all personal electrical items.
- Wash the exterior and when parking use axle stands to reduce the load on tyres
- Lastly, always check that your insurance is up to date and valid for your motorhome at all times wherever it is stored.